Moringa oleifera belongs among the most useful plants on the planet. 100 grams of Moringa – either dry leaves, powder or capsules contain relative gram per gram:
- 17 times more calcium than milk
- 15 times more potassium than a banana
- 7 times more vitamin C than oranges
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrots
- 25 times more iron than spinach
- 9 times more protein than yogurt
- 4 times more fiber than oatmeal
Moringa contains 25 times more iron than spinach...
- Iron is a vital mineral that our body needs to stay healthly. Its function in our bodies is indispensable, therefore a regular daily intake is essential. Lack of iron can result into anemia - iron deficiency.
- Iron is a major contributor to the formation of red blood cells, which are part of the red blood pigment - hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is responsible for the transfer of oxygen molecules to the cells. In other words - if there is not enough iron, we have little hemoglobin in our brain, heart, liver, muscle, and other tissues gets less life-sustaining oxygen.
- Iron is also a part of red muscle color - myoglobin and enzymes. The most common symptoms of iron deficiency include fatigue, headaches, decreased attentivness and lack of concentration. In children, it may decrease their ability to learn. Therefore, beware! Iron deficiency negatively affects the development of intelligence capabilities and the consequences of its deficiency in childhood to adulthood can no longer be corrected! Other symptoms of iron deficiency are poor blood circulation (feeling of cold limbs), palpitations, dizziness, pale skin, brittle hair and nails. If untreated, anemia can lead to gradual weakening of organism and immune system.
- Our body utilizes only 10% of iron dietary intake. Absorption of iron is worsened by certain substances present in our foods (phytates, phosphoprotein), but also some medications, coffee and tea. Therefore, it is desirable to prevent iron deficiency by long term use of high quality, complex supplements.
The Solution may be Moringa, which contains, besides other elements, also calcium, copper, and vitamin C. They help to enhance absorption and effectiveness of iron.
Moringa contains 20 times more vitamin E than tofu ...
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, protects the body against free radicals, reduces cholesterol and acts as an effective prevention against Alzheimer's disease. Cardiac research has found that vitamin E administered during heart attack or shortly thereafter may protect the heart muscle from further damage. It may also help people suffering from Parkinson's disease, relieving the uncomfortable symptoms of this disease (muscle twitching).
- Vitamin E is very important preventive against spontaneous abortion. It works effectively for stressed skin to skin with redness, and for dry and very dry skin. Recent studies have shown that vitamin E is very effective in reducing inflammation, skin irritation, and mitigates the skin aging process. Most people know that tofu is an essential source of vitamin E - one serving of tofu (1 full cup) is equal to 21% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin E.
- If we rely on the fact that Moringa contains 20 times more vitamin E than tofu, than just one teaspoon of Moringa powder equals to 40% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin E.
Moringa contains 10 times more vitamin A than carrots ...
- Vitamin A, retinol, carotene is involved in the prevention of cancer and is important for the healthy appearance of skin, tissue and mucous membranes function. Vitamin A is important for the activity of the gonads.
- The greatest impact vitamin A has is on our eyes, because it helps to form the visual pigment in the retina. Vitamin A deficiency worsens vision in the dark and at dusk (this is called “night blindness”). Severe deficiency of this vitamin can lead to blindness. On the contrary, his administration can improve the above mentioned “night blindness”, xerophthalmia (drying of cornea and conjunctiva), poor eyesight, and it can help to eliminate red-rimmed and puffy eyelids.
- Vitamin A is involved in the formation and maintenance of skin cells. The lack of vitamin A leads to drying and fading os skin. Conversely, its adequate intake helps to improve the condition of hair, nails and skin. If medieval alchemists really had wanted to invent an Elixir of youth, they would have to start from quality sources of vitamin A. One of them is Moringa.
- Sufficient intake of vitamin A is used as a prevention against the formation of brown spots on the skin of elderly, it eliminates wrinkles, smoothes the skin, helps to cure acne and actually contributes to healing of any ulcerative skin disease.
The recommended daily dose of Moringa (3 g) contains 1.6 mg of vitamin A, which is more than 100% of the recommended daily dose!
Moringa has 7 times more vitamin C than oranges ...
- Vitamin C is the most important vitamin. Increased intake of vitamin C strengthens the immune system, increases resistance to colds and infectious diseases. Vitamin C is excellent in particularly during influenza epidemics, in combination with lecithin or zinc.
- Higher doses of vitamin C accelerate regeneration after demanding sport or mental performance. In these situations, the best combination is vitamin C with taurine or lecithin. During exercise and excessive stress the consumption of vitamin C increases. The lack of it may lead to increased fatigue, drowsiness, decreased immunity, respiratory diseases, and others.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant, it is essential in the formation of collagen and cartilage, higher doses improve healing of any wounds, burns, fractures and pain of joints (in these cases it works the best in conjunction with collagen, calcium, lecithin).
Just half a cup of MORINGA leaves gives you the 100% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
Moringa has 17 times more calcium than milk ...
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in our bodies. It plays a critical role - we need it for proper and healthy bone and teeth structure.
- Calcium is essential for proper function of our nerve system, it facilitates blood clotting and regulates the heart rhythm. An absolute essential for the absorption of calcium in the human body, however, is vitamin D. Combination of both can be found in Moringa. It contains the correct ratio of vitamins with minerals that the human body can then absorb properly.
DDD comparison of selected foods